Second Wind Dreams, Inc. (www.secondwind.org), a dynamic non-profit organization, is seeking an experienced Sales Associate. We are looking for a high energy, flexible person who is comfortable in a rapidly growing organization. Good customer service and organizational skills are a must. The office is located in Roswell, Georgia.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- monitor all VDT inquiries from web, phone, and email and respond in a timely manner
- set and meet personal sales goals; work with Executive Director to develop goals
- attend local networking meetings to generate leads and follow up
- generate and qualify leads from multiple sources
- prepare sales action plans and strategies
- develop and maintain a customer database
- review, develop, and maintain sales and promotional materials
- plan and conduct direct marketing campaigns, specifically around Facilitator training sessions
- make sales calls to prospective clients
- develop and make presentations to potential clients
- negotiate with prospective clients
- coordinate sales proposals with VDT Administrator and follow up
- maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- create and manage program for monitoring external licensees to ensure capturing sales leads when a Tour is conducted; follow up
- attend regional and national conferences representing SWD in sales capacity
Reports to: Executive Director
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Minimum 3 years sales experience
- Must be team-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Experience with CRM or Salesforce a plus
To Apply: To apply for this position, please respond to this job posting via E-MAIL to Bob Baker (no phone calls please) with:
- A cover letter summarizing your interest and experience; and
- A resume, attached in MS Word format, and including your updated contact information and salary expectations.
FLSA JOB CLASSIFICATION: Full time.
Second Wind Dreams is an equal opportunity employer. This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise other than an “at will” relationship.