Get involved today

Change the Perception of Aging

Donate

When you donate to Second Wind Dreams®, 22% of your donation is used administratively to keep things running and help us develop new initiatives. The other 78% goes to funding dreams and increased sensitivity toward those with dementia.

Donate Today »

Volunteer

Money isn't the only - or always the best - solution to the needs of our honored elders. Volunteer your time with Second Wind Dreams® and help us run our programs or visit elders in nursing homes.

Volunteer Now »

Become a Sponsor

Success starts in the community. Join us in our mission to change the perception of aging by becoming a corporate sponsor.

Become a Sponsor »