International Second Wind Dreams Day 2017
Join us in our goal to conduct as many Virtual Dementia Tours across the country as possible on International Second Wind Dreams Day on September 14, 2017.
Here’s what you can do by August 18, 2017 to plan for the event:
- If you are a Virtual Dementia Tour provider, register your VDT event on our events web page so we can send people to your location to experience the Tour.
- Contact us here if you do not have the program but would like to get started offering the Tour and we will work with you to set up an event on ISWDD.
- Get more info here if you would like to be a host location or sponsor a Tour.
- Metro and North Atlanta residents contact email@example.com to volunteer your time on September 14th.
What we will do:
- Promote your organization and your event by posting your information on our social media, marketing channels and media outreach.
- Work with media in your area as needed for good PR coverage of your event.
- Provide a guide for how to set up a successful ISWDD VDT event.
- Give you marketing flyer and press release templates to use in promoting your event.
- Work with you to locate potential partners or sponsors in your area to assist with your event.
- Recognize your participation in our press releases and on our social media and website.
Thank you for helping us celebrate our 20th anniversary by joining our mission on International Second Wind Dreams Day!
Please post videos and photos to social media using #ISWDD #TaketheTour. You may also send your favorite International Second Wind Dreams Day photos with captions to firstname.lastname@example.org so we may share on social media.
A big THANK YOU to our participants listed here.