Virtual Dementia Tour® Training
Facilitator Training is required when you initially get the VDT® program, and teaches you how to set up and conduct the VDT for your staff or the general public. This training is available online or in-person with a VDT Certified Trainer. Most needs and goals for the VDT are met by getting the program, membership/license and facilitator training. Contact email@example.com for details and pricing.
Certified Trainers receive an advanced level of training and have additional capabilities not available to facilitators, see below for details and to apply. Click here for a current list of VDT Certified Trainers.
Apply to become a Certified Trainer:
- Click here to apply online with a cover letter and resume.
- Schedule for 2024 classes to be announced soon (dates subject to change):
- Cost is $2,875 - includes the VDT manual and full set of sensory Tour components, annual license/membership and in-person training. Optional 3rd day for specialized training such as Hospital or Inclusive VDT is an additional $350.
- Annual renewal of $400 provides ongoing support from SWD and is required for active Certified Trainer status.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.