The Dreams Program
Never too old to dream!
Second Wind Dreams is recognized as the FIRST in the United States to focus on enhancing the quality of life for elders and changing society’s perception of aging by making elder dreams come true.
Our award-winning Dreams program is a powerful way to connect society to a forgotten truth about elders: the truth that age does not erase hopes and dreams. Since 1997, over 10,000 dreams have come true through our program, an average of 6 dreams per day. As each dream is fulfilled, we witness a ripple effect as the impact spreads from the elder to everyone who helped make it a reality. From the simple to the sublime, dreams come true!
Become a Dream Member
Join the Second Wind Dreams mission to change the perception of aging. Register your elder care community or business and take person centered care to the next level. We have the plan and the program. Now we need YOU to help realize your elders’ dreams as together, we bring them to fruition. Let’s get started!
Watch one of our Dream stories in the news! 91-Year-Old Graduate
Dream Member Benefits
- A collaborative marketing relationship with Second Wind Dreams® (SWD)
- Ability to feature Dreams membership and program on your company website including the SWD logo
- Access to our E-Dreams network offering the ability to post dreams on our website to help raise funding, as well as, showcase fulfilled dream stories
- Connection to local volunteers who help fulfill the Dreams of your elders
- Program education, tools, and training provided by SWD staff
- Access to Dream Weaving expertise from SWD staff for the Dreams program
- Access to online networking with other Dream Members
- Exposure from Second Wind Dreams® traditional and social media reach
- Positive press opportunities and media attention
- Skilled nursing facilities may participate in the SWD Gifts of Light Holiday program
- Access to SWD’s non-profit ID number for tax-deductible dream donations
- Participation in a program proven to enhance the quality of elders’ lives
- Participation in a program proven to boost staff morale