Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Second Wind Dreams®. We are always excited to hear from people with a heart to help. We appreciate your passion for enhancing the lives of elders!
Would you like to nominate an outstanding Second Wind Dreams volunteer for their dedication to changing the perception and experience of aging? Please visit our Volunteer Appreciation page and complete the online form by December 31. The Top 3 individual and/or group volunteers will be announced on the Second Wind Dreams website and social media pages during the month of April, Global Volunteer Month, the following year. The first place nominee will receive one $100 gift card; second place will receive one $50 gift card and third place will receive one $25 gift card.
Follow us on social media, “like” and “share” our posts.
- Dreams: Visit residents in a local elder care community, discover and fulfill their dreams
- Virtual Dementia Tour®: Take the Tour in your local community and spread the word
- Gifts of Light: Shop, donate, and/or deliver Holiday gifts to nursing home elders who have little to no visitors during the Holiday season.
- Cards of Light: Create greeting cards for those living in elder care communities with little to no visitors
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Invite your company to partner with Second Wind Dreams through financial contribution and employee volunteer opportunities
- Lead a Dream Team by working with a group of volunteers and a local SWD elder care community and make dreams come true all year long
- Provide office support at 10892 Crabapple Rd., Ste. 300, Roswell, Georgia, 30075